Some of the past events and presentations from members of the team relevant to project include:
- A paper on the experiences of students from low socioeconomic status backgrounds and teaching was presented by Professor Marcia Devlin and Dr Jade McKay at the Deakin University Teaching and Learning Conference in November 2011.
- Professor Marcia Devlin gave a keynote address on effective teaching and support of low SES students to the Deakin University Social Inclusion conference in October, 2011.
- Two team members – Professor Sally Kift and Ms Liz Smith – presented on the project at the Informa Social Inclusion conference in Brisbane in September, 2011.
- Professor Sally Kift gave a keynote address and Professor Marcia Devlin and Dr Jade McKay gave a paper at the Education Research Group of Adelaide (ERGA) Conference in September, 2011.
- Professor Sally Kift gave a keynote address and workshops on The First Year Experience and Transition Pedagogy at Central Queensland University in September, 2011 .
- Professor Sally Kift gave a keynote address, FYE and Diverse Cohorts at the University of New England Learning and Teaching Futures-Colloquium in September, 2011.
- Professor Sally Kift gave a presentation, Engaging students for early learning success: What effective and efficient approaches are available to academics? At the University of Adelaide in September, 2011.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the project team.